Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT REPORT SHOWING MISSED PAYMENT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CREDIT REPORT SHOWING MISSED PAYMENT

For the past few months my fico and identity guard credit report shows that I recently missed a payment. I have never missed a payment since my bankruptcy 2 yrs ago. On Identity Guard report it does show a payment status date of 10/2007 for HSBC and FPCU and date last reported 10/2007. Could this look as if i'm missing payments.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditBob
Established Contributor

Re: CREDIT REPORT SHOWING MISSED PAYMENT

Dispute any inaccurate trade lines on your report.
Message 2 of 3
jackg
Established Contributor

Re: CREDIT REPORT SHOWING MISSED PAYMENT

I have the exact same thing happening to me with a GEMB/Sam's Club acct. that was IIB in Aug. 2006. Every month they report account status and for some reason FICO interprets it as a "missed payment". Although there are no "lates" being reported I must be taking a hit to my FICO score. It's making me crazy, I have disputed twice with no changes.
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.