Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's Visa Approved! 6 months post BK7

tag
Ficoaddict2012
Established Member

Re: Cabela's Visa Approved! 6 months post BK7

@TXinandout wrote:
I sent CAP 1 executive office a letter in regards to auto and CC denials without pulls yesterday, today someone called and said she will talk to someone and will call me back next Tuesday, I will let you know.

that was so odd, I sent out an email Tuesday morning and still no phone call... Am hoping I get a call tomorrow... would love to get back in with capital one..

Message 11 of 12
Ficoaddict2012
Established Member

Re: Cabela's Visa Approved! 6 months post BK7

@SSH0126 wrote:

Hi

What was your credit score pre and post BK

@Ficoaddict2012 wrote:

Just got approved for Cabela club Visa for $1000, 6 months post BK7. Here are the cards I currently have for rebuilding:

Discharged 12/2015

Credit one -- $300 ( 01/2016)

Merrick bank -- $600 (04/2016) -- will double the limit in 6 months on time payment

Milestone gold card -- $300 (04/2016)

Cabela Visa -- $1000 (06/2016) -- EQ 616

I'm done until I get a capital one card. I'm still blacklisted. I know these a couple of these have high fees but that's what i gotta pay for rebuilding. I am very pleased right now. 

My scores pre BK were around 650's , post BK were around 500's ... didn't have any lates on my files prior to filing.. i think it's sitting in the lower 600's right now... just too many inquiries..

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.