Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I dispute this?

tag
tjw0783
Valued Member

Can I dispute this?

Im wondering if I need to dispout this information on the credit report. All my debts were discharged in Bankruptcy in 2010 but im still seeing 3 accounts that have information like this on it. Should I dispute this and have the lates and other info removed from the experian report or is this okay to still be on there? It looks like the other 2 have deleted their information.   Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tjw0783
Valued Member

Re: Can I dispute this?

Message 2 of 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

@tjw0783 wrote:

Im wondering if I need to dispout this information on the credit report. All my debts were discharged in Bankruptcy in 2010 but im still seeing 3 accounts that have information like this on it. Should I dispute this and have the lates and other info removed from the experian report or is this okay to still be on there? It looks like the other 2 have deleted their information.   Thanks Yes you should dispute this.  In my process of disputing I had the hardest time with TransUnion.  I ended up having to send them my bankrputcy paper work twice and they finally got it together. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is allowed for them to keep late pay history prior to filing. However, if any of those are after you filed, give it a shot and they may just remove it all.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.