cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get an auto loan or mortgage loan with a 700 credit score and 2 years after BK7?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I get an auto loan or mortgage loan with a 700 credit score and 2 years after BK7?

Thank you everyone for the feedback.  As far as my BK goes, I have completed all payments, have received the discharge paperwork from the trustee, but still waiting on it to be granted by the judge.  That being said, no I did not get trustee approval for the new loans as I am essentially done with the process.

My income is something probably best not discussed on here.  I do appreciate your posts and concerns as to not jumping to deep too fast and think you make very good points.  I am all done with apps, dont carry a balance on anything other than the car loans and my mortgage.  I do have a desire to buy some rental properties, but cant get approved for a conventional loan until 2 years post BK and properties here in S Florida are VERY EXPENSIVE.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.