cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I upgrade my quicksilver one card?

tag
kingpeter2020

Re: Can I upgrade my quicksilver one card?

i clicked on the upgrade link and i could upgrade my Platinum to a quicksliver but i already have a quicksliver can i have two quicksliver in the same account 

cap one Platinum limit 750 opened 7 months ago 

quicksliver $500 opened 2 months 

shoud i upgrade my platinum to a another quicksliver card on the upgrade it say no annual fee and 1.5% cash bank you think its a mastercard or a visa verison ? 

Message 11 of 16
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Yes, you can have multiple QS.

You card stays what it is now - MC or Visa.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU!! so i tried the link again and i was able to upgrade my platinum card to a quicksilver card!! i have a quicksilver one card currently do you know the difference between the quicksilver one and the quicksilver?

Message 13 of 16
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

Prior to BK, I accidentally applied for the VentureOne instead of the original Venture. After 6 months, Capital One allowed me to product change to the Quicksilver. Another thing you can do (since you have positive payment history w/ them....i don't know the rest of your credit history) is apply for the regular Quicksilver card and move the QuicksilverOne limit over to the new card after 6 months and close the QS1. You can do this by phone or online chat on their website! Best of luck to you! 

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 14 of 16
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

Edit: Never mind, I didn't read the prior comments and saw you were able to upgrade! Yay that's awesome!! Smiley Happy Keep up the great work on your rebuild! Smiley Happy

As far as your question about the differences between the QS and QS1 is there is no annual fee with the regular QS as opposed to the $39 AF for the QS1. It has the same 1.5% cash back on both products. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy 

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that really helps! Thanks so much for your help!
This forum is great.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.