cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot WAIT until this is all over!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cannot WAIT until this is all over!!

Mine was a chapter 7.... And likely flagged for "review" because our income was over the median
Message 11 of 16
Pway
Valued Contributor

I really believe you should have received something by now from the courts if they were not going to discharge you bk.  However, your attorney should of gotten something by now as well.  They typically receives the information first.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

She hasn't... As of today anyway
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

We still havent heaard anything... My thoughts are that if they dont onject today, then they probably won't.  The 29th is on Sunday... I doubt they open on weekends. Plus with the holiday and all... I wonder if they are open Black Friday... hmm. IDK, just my thoughts, because I have no idea how this all works...

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

My guess is that there wasn't any objections, take the no news as good news and keep your fingers crossed. My last day to object is 11/29 as well, sending prayers that sometime Monday or Tuesday you can log on and see that a discharge was issued.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Sending prayers your wy as well ! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.