Cap1 Venture

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Venture

@alisadarrick wrote:

@Anonymous did you try the prequal before you apped

Alisadarrick,

Did you try the pre-qual yet just to see (Remember, it's not going to affect your scores since it's a soft pull) Nothing to loseSmiley Happy

Message 21 of 25
alisadarrick
Regular Contributor

Yeah I tried and nothing so I'll probably just wait a little longer.

BK7 Meeting of Creditors 12/14 Discharged 2/15
EQ 630
EX 631
TU 653
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture is my next goal card. No love from prequal, yet. I'll probably pull the trigger once I reach 650-660 across the board, regardless of what prequal says.

I'm also considering combining my accounts and closing the Platinum, since there are no benefits from it. Anyone know if that will negatively affect my AAOA?

Good luck, OP! Sounds like you're on the right track!Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 25
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Venture is my next goal card. No love from prequal, yet. I'll probably pull the trigger once I reach 650-660 across the board, regardless of what prequal says.

I'm also considering combining my accounts and closing the Platinum, since there are no benefits from it. Anyone know if that will negatively affect my AAOA?

Good luck, OP! Sounds like you're on the right track!Smiley Happy

Positive accounts continue to report for 10 years. It won't impact you for quite some time

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Scupra! That helps to make my decision easier! Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.