Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 auto financed approved again

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Cap1 auto financed approved again

3 days after our DC we were approved and financed a vehicle for my wife through Cap1 (super easy)

I was bored today, and since I've been tossing the idea around about getting a newer daily driver than my 26yo Dodge truck I decided to just try Cap1 pre-qual site.  I was instantly pre-approved for $40k at 3.64%-10% depending on make/model and financing terms. 

I'm not getting anything right now, but I was curious to see how soon they would be willing to lend to me again, and what new terms I would qualify for being 3mos post DC now. 

The pre-approval doesn't affect my credit, and is good for a month.  This time I don't even have to submit POI....it just says pick the vehicle and take the certificate to the dealer.  Last time, it worked out so easily as well. 

Maybe I'll look around for a month, or just know that sometime later this year I have them as an option.  I plan to refi the van at Penfed this year sometime if we can or a local CU. 

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 auto financed approved again

I obtained my Cap 1 auto loan days after discharge. My rate was in the low 6's but that was due to a low down payment.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.