Did you mean: 

Capital One Issues 2 months after DC

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Issues 2 months after DC

@Joortiz3 wrote:
Yes... Here's the deal people have said and posted that you are CORRECT but want they don't say is when there card that they Burn was charged off. See for example i didn't pay on my card for moths and today 6/3/16 it charges off but I don't pull the trigger to file BK7 till 4/3/17. So after agent discharge witch it will be past 6/3/17 more then likely I will get approve there for that's how I would post I got approve 1 moth post BK .

There are always exceptions to "the rule". My cap1 (2 cards...major and a retail backed), were both CO 2 months before I filed in march2013. Filed may 2013, DC August 2013, and got approved for $1k plat MC October 4, 2013. 

So, from CO to re-approval for me was only 8 months. Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Out hoots and hollars I was bored at work and applied. I got the same message you got about past obligations. MY BK has been DC for like a week, do you think it would be worth my time to call them or not? I know if you HAVE been blacklisted they don't pull your credit, and I haven't had any credit alerts come up regarding this.

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would. I didn't think they would accept me, but they did. Worst it would do would cost you a HP
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all of the useful information. I charged off cap1 around november of 2015. When I applied the day after my 1 year of CO with them, also about 3 months post DC, I was declined for the same reasons. I just applied again, since if I'm declined I'm sure its the same reason and its SP. I will give them a call today or tomorrow and talk to someone. 

What's the worst that happens? HP and they say no? Haha

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.