Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One frustration

tag
Cat27hargadon
New Contributor

Capital One frustration

I finally got approved for Cap 1 Platinum but still denied QS.   Anyone ever have this happen?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One frustration

How long after discharge did you get approved?
Message 2 of 6
kenhuynh1224
Established Member

I got denied for both on the day I got discharge . I wait after 1 month and re-app again and both of them approved .

I did QS first and PL after right away got approved pop up on my screen .

I think you need to wait a little bit
Message 3 of 6
krielly
Established Contributor

Have you reviewed all of your credit reports to ensure that everything is reporting correctly? (0 Balances, IIB, no late pays after filing date)?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It definitely happens. Let that one age a couple of months and try again when you see that you are prequalified. At least you got the one card. Good luck!

Message 5 of 6
Pway
Valued Contributor

I can understand the frustration, however, give it some more time as others have stated.  Did you apply for the QS or QS1?  They are two different products.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.