Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one no GO!!!!!

Careb3ar yes everything is IIB with 0 balance
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@q_thrust how did you get them to run your credit? And what number did you call?
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was in your situation as well Joortiz. I burned cap 1 in my Bk 7 as well. I called them up and was told I had to wait a year from THE DAY they closed my cap 1 card due to the Bk which was Oct 2014 my discharge was Jan 2015. I was just approved for a cap 1 card last week and you gotta call and apply via phone after that year is up.
Message 24 of 25
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

OP, wait it out a little and they'll let you back in.  They extended several offers to me while I was in the middle of my 13. I actually picked up my QS and my QS1 while I was 2 1/2 years into my 5 year 13 plan.  I know you're not suppose to take out additional credit during a 13 but I did anyway knowing that I was rolling the dice if the Trustee found out...but that was a chance I was willing to take and it paid off because they never found out.  But to that extent I never racked up anymore debt that would put my CapOne cards in questions.  I simply applied because I just didn't want to come out of my 13 with extremely low scores...when my 13 was discharged (recently) I was running low to mid 600's on my Fico 8.  Hang in there...

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.