Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitol One comes through big time- Approved

tag
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Capitol One comes through big time- Approved

Equifax report changed 3 days ago to a 641 and Experian is still the same at 591 and TU still at 614, decided to look into Cap1 pre qual site again but this time it showed 2 Venture cards a QS card and the basic platinum.  I didn't want to get greedy so I apped for the QS and was approved for a 3k CL, read the forums about apping for a second card right away and went for the Venture card_ WOW! Approved for a 10k CL @ 17.9 % AF waived first year and $59 AF thereafter, I'm on cloud nine and no longer gardening.

Bk7 disc 12/2014 all scores were around 600

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capitol One comes through big time- Approved

Grats! That's awesome! Welcome to the Venture family.

Message 2 of 15
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

congrats to you, nice approvals !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gsully00 wrote:

@Equifax report changed 3 days ago to a 641 and Experian is still the same at 591 and TU still at 614, decided to look into Cap1 pre qual site again but this time it showed 2 Venture cards a QS card and the basic platinum.  I didn't want to get greedy so I apped for the QS and was approved for a 3k CL, read the forums about apping for a second card right away and went for the Venture card_ WOW! Approved for a 10k CL @ 17.9 % AF waived first year and $59 AF thereafter, I'm on cloud nine and no longer gardening.

Bk7 disc 12/2014 all scores were around 600

Wow, a QS and Venture approval with those scores?  I was suprised I got a Venture with mine.  You must have some impressive income to report.

Message 4 of 15
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

My income is only 65k.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well congrats.  I don't understand Cap1, My income is not that far under yours and I was ony approved for 5k at 22.9%.  When I posted my approval another member was suprised I got as much as I did.  

@gsully00 wrote:
My income is only 65k.

Message 7 of 15
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

I was very happy (actually ecstatic) getting approved for a QS for 3k so you can imagine how high on a cloud I was when I seen approval 2 minutes later for 10k one year out of BK7.
Perfect time for it as I'll be able to put 3k in 3 mos to get $400 while keeping my utilization under 15% as we're going to Italy for 3 weeks in Dec.

Message 8 of 15
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Just seconds ago got email that card just shipped with last 4 of card but doesn't say which card was shipped.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gsully00 wrote:
Just seconds ago got email that card just shipped with last 4 of card but doesn't say which card was shipped.

Are these your first Cap1 cards?  If you are already set up with an online ID you may be able to go ahead and link them up and see which card it is.  

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.