Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitol One comes through big time- Approved

tag
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Re: Capitol One comes through big time- Approved

I'm only an AU on the spouses card, it doesn't show on his online account. Being I have a card in my name can I use that to create profile and see other cards?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure since its AU.  With mine, after I got approved if I remember correctly it gave me a link to login to my account.  Then I was able to see the new card.  If you're not already set up online I think you'll need the full card number to register.

@gsully00 wrote:
I'm only an AU on the spouses card, it doesn't show on his online account. Being I have a card in my name can I use that to create profile and see other cards?

Message 12 of 15
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Got the other email, both cards are shipped and i'll wait to get them to register and see them on my phone app-very excited!

Message 13 of 15
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Both cards arrived today, super quick and $13k in a day from Cap1, time to get to that $400 bonus.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have my eyes on a Venture as well. I check Cap One's prequal religiously and it's a no go for any card, much less the Venture. I have had 2 Cap One cards for nearly a year, both in good standing, never late, good utilization. $1, 250 limit, up from $300 start.

Anyone have any advice as to what my credit profile should look like to qualify? It's my goal to have one by mid 2016. I'm not really sure income is a factor as my son is a senior in college making less than $30k and he prequalifies for the Venture every time he checks, he just hasn't applied for it yet.

Thanks!Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.