Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitol one sucess

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capitol one sucess

Hey , quick update . After checking my credit report and looking through it . All accounts closed with no balance , so I decide to give the pre approval site a go , recommend capitol one platinum and quick silver .. I opted for the platinum card and to my surprise .. I was approved !!! It's been so long since I've been approved for any cards . Also since filing my scores jumped 88 points . Still in the low 500's so you could imagine how bad my credit was ..
Only a 300 limit , but I'm not planning on holding a balance and its a good start !
Happy New Years everyone !
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Capitol one sucess

That's how we start!   Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you app'd today, I would go ahead and go for the Quicksilver as well. It will use the same pull. If you do it the next day, it will take an additional pull from each CRA (I know, because it happened to me.) Congrats for your success! Good luck!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for the quicksilver as well today and was grated a 300 limit as well ! Thank you all for the great advice and guidence .
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome & congrats.
Message 5 of 7
itsnew
Contributor

Congrats
img align="left" border="0" width="50" height="50" src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png">Starting Score: 693
Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job cap one is awesome👍🏽

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.