Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards in BK showing up Payment Plan recent lates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cards in BK showing up Payment Plan recent lates

I have a few of the cards that I included in my BK(discharged 9/15) showing up on my CR as "Payment Plan".  This is a new status on my CR.   They do show $0 balnance and discharged in CH 13.   The problem is they are reporting recent late payments now.   My scores had dipped because of this recent late reporting.  Is there anything I can do to fix this?   I have not been late on any payments since long before I filed in 2012.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cards in BK showing up Payment Plan recent lates

I had that happen to me when I filed.  I gave it 6 months for everything to settle out, then I disputed items.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

what did you put as the reason of the dispute?

Message 3 of 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a few of the cards that I included in my BK(discharged 9/15) showing up on my CR as "Payment Plan".  This is a new status on my CR.   They do show $0 balnance and discharged in CH 13.   The problem is they are reporting recent late payments now.   My scores had dipped because of this recent late reporting.  Is there anything I can do to fix this?   I have not been late on any payments since long before I filed in 2012.  

What does this mean? Late payments after discharge are now reporting?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ezdriver wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What does this mean? Late payments after discharge are now reporting?

It means that when I look at Credit Check total and Credit Karma they tell me that I have recent lates that are hurting my score.   The only change to any credit card status that I have been late with are from before my BK.  The status of these cards have recently changed to IIBK and "payment plan".  I think these are causing "recent" lates on the credit tracking sites.   I have not been late on any payment since before my BK.   I called Experian about this and they said the status change was to "payment plan" and IIBK and that is only change that happened. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I put "included in bankruptcy" and had to give my case number.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.