Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit approval after IIB!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CareCredit approval after IIB!

Just for the record if others are in a similar boat:

My BK7 was discharged just under 6 months ago, including 4 Synchrony accounts (Amazon, PayPal, Walmart, CareCredit) with balances under $1k on each.

My median FICO score is 608, up from the high 400s when I filed.

Last week I was approved for CareCredit again with a $500 limit, but denied for Amazon. I did a search on this forum and it seems like other people have had the reverse experience (denied for CareCredit, approved for Amazon) so I suppose YMMV.

I don't need the CareCredit at the momet, but I'm excited to slowly get back in Synchrony's good graces!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
shaneemkh
Established Member

Re: CareCredit approval after IIB!

That's awesome. I had a Carecredit card and burned them in the process of my BK. My limit was only $1000 and balance was below $300. I'm wondering if they would be so forgiving. I loved this card as it helped with dental cost and other doctor cost that weren't planned. 

Message 2 of 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CareCredit approval after IIB!

Congrats to you on getting back in! I burned Synch pretty good with several cards, and they let me back in BIG TIME starting 6 mon post BK. They have been very good to me!! Ive also had a history with them for 11 yrs prior to filing, they may helped.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.