Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case status

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Case status

Case status: (y)audited but not completed. This is the current status of my chapter 13 bankruptcy. Does this refer to the audit that leads to a discharge?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Case status

I know a week after I made my last payment, I received a letter from the Clerk stating that they were going to conduct a final audit.  10 days later, my Trustee file the motion "Trustee's Notice of Plance completion".  Paperwork was sent to my lawyer which I had to sign, then my lawyer filed a Motion for Discharge.  This began the window for Objection of Discharge which was 21 days.  This was my time line and different trustee work on different schedules.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for replying. I really am looking forward to completing this.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I obsessed about checking my status in pacer even though I knew the objection window's date was 1/11/16.  Checked pacer 1st thing 1/12/16 and it was updated to discharge.  Just remember that as long as you don't go over $15 in a quarter on pacer, they'll waive the fees.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.