Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ch13 Rebuild Q, CU Reports to Only EX

tag
QFJFKSYD
Valued Member

Ch13 Rebuild Q, CU Reports to Only EX

Hi all. Thank you so much for the wealth of information here.
My question today is this: Is it possible to get my CU to report to all three bureaus? Currently they're only reporting to EX. I only have the one major credit card own in my name from them and am having issues getting approved for more due to lack of personal revolving credit. Also is like to do a share secured loan but not worth it if they don't report to all three.

Any ideas?

TIA
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Ch13 Rebuild Q, CU Reports to Only EX

@QFJFKSYD wrote:
Hi all. Thank you so much for the wealth of information here.
My question today is this: Is it possible to get my CU to report to all three bureaus? Currently they're only reporting to EX. I only have the one major credit card own in my name from them and am having issues getting approved for more due to lack of personal revolving credit. Also is like to do a share secured loan but not worth it if they don't report to all three.

Any ideas?

TIA

Unfortunately, you cannot force a lender to report.  Legally, the only requirement is if they report, the information must be accurate. 

Message 2 of 3
QFJFKSYD
Valued Member

Re: Ch13 Rebuild Q, CU Reports to Only EX

Thanks. I will own an acct at penfed then and use this other CU for non credit items.

Appreciate the response
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.