Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chap 13 is off EQ

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chap 13 is off EQ

Chapter 13 filed late October 2010.  

Exp removed the bk in early July of this year.  TU stopped reporting the BK in July after I requested EE.  EQ stopped reporting today. 

All reports are now Clean.  I pulled a 3B this morning- Fico 8 scores are EQ 725, TU 737, EX 729. 

I have followed this community since my discharge and want to thank everybody for sharing their experiences and expertise. 

Hope these DP's  help. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chap 13 is off EQ

Awesome! Congrats......I can't wait! 

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on a big accomplishmentSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!  I'm patiently waiting for mine to fall off in about 6-9 months.  I can only imagine the delight in seeing that last clean report!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 4 of 6
pinoy
Established Member

Did you dispute the BK 13 on you EQ they told me it will stay for 10 years TU and EXP already deleted fighting EQ thanks

Message 5 of 6
rprisco
Regular Contributor

It will be 10 years on 12/12 I have bk on Ex and eq. Eq score is clean with no baddies other than the bk, what is the earliest that I would have best luck with giving ee a try, any ideas? Eq score currently 698, cant wait to see what it is when bk is gone. Cause Ex has post bk baddiea, I'm leaving that alone for now.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.