Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 13 & my FICO score

tag
smscg100

Re: Chapter 13 & my FICO score

angpang,

Don't get too discouraged yet. We filed in 2004 w/a LARGE Chap 13 and we went through the same BS with the CRA's. Just keep sending them documentation and write a nice appreciative letter thanking them for their time and attention to your case. You will get positive results. They finally get tired of you and many things just got erased for us after 2 - 3 "nice" letters. We have just this week received our discharge and the few yuckies still left on our report now immediately updated in our CR's - to the positive.

We had extra fees and late charges added to our Mortgage but they all disappeared on the exact date of discharge. Both our credit reports kept going up to they were in the low 700's before discharge, & we cannot wait to see them go up & up!

Keep the Faith and keep reading this Fico board - Good Advise...

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much,  I will do as you suggested.  I just hope I can get these things corrected in the next couple of months. 
Message 12 of 13
smscg100

The CRA have 30 days to respond & they do. Write ASAP!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.