cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 13 discharged 12/8/2015, case closed....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 13 discharged 12/8/2015, case closed....

Hey folks and thank you in advance for responding....Received our discharge letters in the mail, yahoo.  Now, I am ready to get the ball rolling with ensuring our credit reports are updated correctly.  I have the letters ready for all bureaus, copies of discharge letters to accompany the letters but what else do I need to provide to them that will list all creditors that were paid in the bankruptcy?  I do have my trustees final report and account that does list all creditors and amount paid to each but it doesn't list account numbers.  Is there something else. 

Also, regarding credit rebuilding, shall I await for me & hubby credit reports to update before attempting to apply for credit cards? Which credit cards are the best to apply for. 

Thank you in advance...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chapter 13 discharged 12/8/2015, case closed....

Congrats! The reports will update on their own. I would check to see what hasn't updated, then you can look at disputing those. Then it is on to rebuilding. Make sure you have a plan in place. What cards do you want/need? Don't go applying everywhere, make sure you can get approved. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.