Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 13 discharged

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 13 discharged

I'm finally free, so my pacer has updated and I have been awarded my discharge from Chapter 13 after 60 months. I have a ton of questions for people here on the forum. HOW and WHERE do I start my rebuilding process. I already have an account with NFCU and a Nrewards Secured card with them which I was taking very seriously so I have a high balance on my card but, payments are on time because, I still felt restricted by being in the Chapter 13. I burned Cap One in the bankruptcy with a residual loan balance from a repossessed vehicle in 2004 but, they were paid some money back in the plan. I literally just received my discharge yesterday am I trying to move too fast because I went to Cap One prequal and got denied. I was approved for Credit One with a $300 limit. Hopefully, my salary and tenure on the job help someone to look past my prior credit problems. I've been on my job 17 years and make between $95,000 and $105,000 a year.

FICO TU 550, Exp 574, and Equifax 556 as of 8/30/16 Ch13 discharged 8/30/2016

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chapter 13 discharged

Congratz on your Discharge!

My 13 ended in early May 2016. After your FIVE years, take your time!

I have accomplished alot in less than 3 months, but I didn't hurry. Come up with a well thought out plan, and stick to it. That is, who you will apply to, and when.

No need to hurry to make a mistake!

CONGRATZ!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.