Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 13 question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 13 question

Hello,

My husband and I filed a chapter 13 last year due to job loss and are almost to our one year mark of payments. We are looking into possibly purchasing a home under the FHA one year of on time payments with trustee approval. We are trying to get all our ducks in a row for applying. Transunion and experian deleted the payment history leading up the bankruptcy (we were flawless but had some late payments before filing due to the job loss). Equifax still has the payment history recorded. Would it be worth it to send letters to Equinox to ask them to remove this since the other credit bureaus have? We don't want to dispute it because unfortunately due to life events at the time it is accurate but just wondering if this is standard in chapter 13s? Thanks in advance for any tips! We are excited about possibly purchasing since we both well reestablished in our career and our payment will be going down in the price range we are looking within.

Sorry for any typos, writing from my phone.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.