cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 7 BK Discharged 12/17/2013! Trying to find out what was exactly discharged.

tag
Songy
New Visitor

Chapter 7 BK Discharged 12/17/2013! Trying to find out what was exactly discharged.

Hey guys, i've been reading the forums for a few months now, and have finally needed to post something. So my Chapter 7 was discharged officially yesterday and I am trying to find out exactly what was discharged. I created an account on Pacer.gov and have tried looking there under documents but I couldn't find anything. Do the documents for something like that get put somewhere else or does it just take them sometime from the actual discharge date. 

Also, you guys are awesome for all the help and information you put on here. It has helped me a lot and I have already started building a plan together for rebuilding my credit based on the advice offered here.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Chapter 7 BK Discharged 12/17/2013! Trying to find out what was exactly discharged.

You should have a copy of the ch7 application which listed every credit account that you including in your bankruptcy. If you received a discharge without the trustee notifying you of any item that was disallowed, you application is your list. I have not used pacer.gov but I thought that it simply shows your discharge or filing status. I'm sure that others will chime in shortly. Also, mine was discharged in April of this year and I only just received the reconciliation report that the trustee files with the court. It listed every creditor that was on my application and how much money they were being paid from the proceeds of the bankruptcy. Only the trustee and his attorney got paid. Go figure.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.