cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Early Removal, etc

tag
sbelle1oh1

Re: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Early Removal, etc

Well, yeah. I've never been a person who finances anything unless it's absolutely necessary and now it's come back to bite me in the behind. Robot Indifferent

You would think that is a good thing..unless you need financing, that is.

Message 11 of 12
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Early Removal, etc

@sbelle1oh1 wrote:

Well, yeah. I've never been a person who finances anything unless it's absolutely necessary and now it's come back to bite me in the behind. Robot Indifferent

You would think that is a good thing..unless you need financing, that is.

Yeah, you would think so right? Credit is all just a game. Remember though, just because you have credit (credit cards) doesn't mean you have to finance your purchases. What I put on my NFCU Flagship I pay off at the end of every day to avoid getting into trouble. Unfortunately for things like a new car, or new house you need to show proof that you can handle credit responsibly, which means credit cards.. Take a look through those two threads and feel free to ask all the questions you have! You def found the right place for help! Good luck

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.