cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 7 removed from all credit reports.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 7 removed from all credit reports.

Hey guys, so roughly almost three years ago I got in some financial trouble and had to file for bankruptcy, since then I have been taking my credit seriously and rebuilding! 3 months ago I signed with Lexington Law, so far I’m pleased, my bankruptcy has been removed from my credit report, but I would like to know if they will stay off my reports? Or will they come back, also will lenders still have a way to see that I have had a bankruptcy? And another thing I have yet to see a jump in my credit score? I thought I would see a good jump with having a bankruptcy removed. Is this unusual for a bankruptcy to be taking off of my reports so soon? I was kinda shocked that they were removed, I did not have my faith that they would be.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chapter 7 removed from all credit reports.

LL tends to use the shotgun method from what I heard. I have never used them.  I also heard some things do come back.    You can do what they do and get them to stick with out paying them. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m just curious did your BK return to your credit reports? If not who did you speak with at LL?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing that Lexington Law has got removed has come back as of right now!....I understand that there is always a chance that things can be put back on your report, I’m very happy with what the have done so far, it is a waiting game tho. My chapter 7 was discharged over 3 years ago, I don’t know if that helps at all or not. But to answer your question I have not really talked to anyone at Lexington Law, I talked to them when I first signed on with them but other than that I have not talked to anyone. Hope this helps you, if any other questions feel free to ask. I don’t know a lot I’m learning all this stuff, but I’ll try and help.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Which level of service did you go with? How long did it take?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did they do and send to get the BK removed?
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the concord premier package, i have had the service for about 4 months. It took about 3 months to really start seeing results.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m not sure what they sent!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi OP, just checking in.  Anything came back to your reports?

I just called TU myself and asked if i can get my ch7 removed (dc on 10/2010).  Rep said it would be removed on 10/2020, but that he can put in dispute.  I told him to go ahead.  We'll see what happends.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.