cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 7 then Loan Modification but Credit Report Does Not State Loan is Current

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 7 then Loan Modification but Credit Report Does Not State Loan is Current

I have chase bank... I live in Wisconsin they are telling me even though I did bk 7 and then a loan modification its the original loan and they cant reaffirm it until a reaffirmation has been completed with the bankruptcy courts there telling me a loan modification does not reaffirm your loan even though it clearly states in the documents it is reaffirmed. they are telling me i am simply restructuring the loan. bull it clearly states in the loan modification agreement it is reaffirmed. I am not sure what I have to do to get it reaffirmed and then reported to the three major credit reports since it effects our credit score big time, so frustrating it should not be this diffacult! I have scent all three credit bureaus copys off the loan modification page were it clearly states it has been reaffirmed and copies of payment history of the last 3 years of all payments made. Any one have any suggestions?  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Chapter 7 then Loan Modification but Credit Report Does Not State Loan is Current

Hi paulaw68, I split your post into a new discussion as it was on a thread that was over 2yrs old.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.