Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheapest Way To Pull Multiple Credit Reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheapest Way To Pull Multiple Credit Reports

Hello All! I'm new here, but have gained a lot of knowledge from lurking on threads. I am awaiting discharge from a chapter 7 BK, and I am now trying to start the clean up process before applying for new credit. While awaiting discharge, I plan to pull the 3 bureaus reports with AnnualCreditReport.com and go through the reports for any inacurracies. (I had to submit a maual request, for some reason I couldn't verify my info online). After discharge probably a month later, I want to pull again to see if accounts are updated with $0 bal/IIB. And I would possibly pull a 3rd time, just to be sure everything is on the up and up. My question is since I've already used my freebie with ACR.com, how can I cheaply or freely access my credit reports a 2nd and 3rd time post discharge? Your replies are greatly appreciated!

BK filed in GA Northern District

Case Filed: 9/30/14

341 Hearing: 11/04/14

Objection Date: 1/5/15

Currently awaiting Discharge!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cheapest Way To Pull Multiple Credit Reports

Credit karma is actually great for monitoring. TU & EQ with weekly updates. Their scoring leaves something to be desired, but for monitoring, they are great. Also sent you a pm...

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I kind of feel like an idiot since I had already been using credit karma, but good to know its updated weekly so that I can see if anything changes.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quizzle also lets you see full eq report, but only updates every 6 months. sort of redundant with the new ck, but extra chance to view 2x a year. Ex is kind of a pain. Credit sesame gives you a score and updates of accounts but no full report view.

Message 4 of 5
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

If you want to monitor your credt reports' contents on an ongoing basis, I recommend that you pull all three from the same sources each time. My recommendation is to stick with annualcredit.com as you will be able to compare each with the next.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.