Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChexSystems removal success, via BK7

tag
Officer737
Established Contributor

Re: ChexSystems removal success, via BK7

Congrats! I was sent an email last night that said I could open an account with one of my local CUs.

Message 41 of 108
Lavanidosa
Valued Member

Hello Everyone I'm new here but i did what some of you did that Faxed the Documents to them 2 weeks ago and yesterday i called and they told me that my accounts were removed from my record and that they send me a letter of all the accounts that they removed so i'm just waiting for that. i was still wondering can i open a New account right now or should i wait for my hearing cause i have my hearing this week but everyone is telling me to wait after my hearing i don't know why Smiley Sad i hope someone could replay to my question thank and Congrats to all that successfully was able to open a New account i'm hoping that i could also open a new account with a Credit Union....

Message 42 of 108
Officer737
Established Contributor

@Lavanidosa wrote:

Hello Everyone I'm new here but i did what some of you did that Faxed the Documents to them 2 weeks ago and yesterday i called and they told me that my accounts were removed from my record and that they send me a letter of all the accounts that they removed so i'm just waiting for that. i was still wondering can i open a New account right now or should i wait for my hearing cause i have my hearing this week but everyone is telling me to wait after my hearing i don't know why Smiley Sad i hope someone could replay to my question thank and Congrats to all that successfully was able to open a New account i'm hoping that i could also open a new account with a Credit Union....

The reason most say to wait until after your 341 is in case you have to disclose to the trustee any new accounts as they can attach to them if so. Plus it gives the system enough time to catch up to the new data.

Message 43 of 108
summerjune
Valued Member

I opened my new account before I received the letter. The trustee only requests information on bank accounts as of the day of filing he didn't request information on any accounts after that date.
Discharged 4/25/14
Scores as of 4/24/14: Equifax 590 Transunion 636 Experian ?
Capital One Quicksilver $500.00 Firestone $1000
Message 44 of 108
Lavanidosa
Valued Member

Thank you officer737 well i think i will just wait after my hearing cause i dont want to rise red flaggs with the trustee so i think it better i just need to wait a couple of days for that and then we will be free to open a account after that Smiley Happy thanks for the info

Message 45 of 108
Lavanidosa
Valued Member

Thanks summerjune ok i was wondering about that cause i dont want to do a mistake and then regret it later on after my 341 hearing 

Message 46 of 108
Officer737
Established Contributor

@Lavanidosa wrote:

Thank you officer737 well i think i will just wait after my hearing cause i dont want to rise red flaggs with the trustee so i think it better i just need to wait a couple of days for that and then we will be free to open a account after that Smiley Happy thanks for the info

No problem and congrats!

Message 47 of 108
EAGER2BDEBTFREE
Established Member

I AM OVER HERE IN TEARS, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SUPER STRESSING ABOUT CHEXSYSTEMS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A BANK ACCOUNT AND THEN I FOUND THIS THREAD. YOU ALL GIVE ME HOPE AND I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS THREAD/THIS SITE. I WILL COMPLETE THIS ASAP!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, 

EAGER

Starting Score: 510
Current Score: FICO 541/TU:555/Creditkarma:571/Credit.com:567/Creditseasme:570
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 48 of 108
Lavanidosa
Valued Member

Eager2bdebtfree Dont stress to much im pretty sure theres many out there that were in the same boat as u and thats including me also well I faxed my paper of bankruptcy and a letter saying if they could remove the accounts from chexsystem cause I filed bk 7 and I included my consumer ID # names and social security # also and I called Friday and they told me that all the accounts were removed so im pretty sure u could do the same thing and no more stressing out cause I know how u feel :-) I hope u could fix all this and Good Luck ;-)
Message 49 of 108
EAGER2BDEBTFREE
Established Member

Lavanidosa,

Thank u so much for the encouragement it means so much because I want financial freedom sooooo bad so that innthe future my boys and I are good.

Best of luck to u as well, I see ur well on your way too. Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

Eager

Starting Score: 510
Current Score: FICO 541/TU:555/Creditkarma:571/Credit.com:567/Creditseasme:570
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 50 of 108
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.