Mason70

Collection Attempts after the Discharge

[ Edited ]

Content edited out.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Collection Attempts after the Discharge

[ Edited ]

Mason70, click on the orangish-looking envelope thingy on the upper right-hand corner of your page. Read the private message and respond before posting further. Spam is strongly frowned upon in here. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Mason70

I am sorry for the violation. I would like to repost the post and make the necessary changes. How can I re-edit the post.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Mason70 wrote:

I am sorry for the violation. I would like to repost the post and make the necessary changes. How can I re-edit the post.

You can certainly repost in a new thread, but as a BK attorney, you cannot mention your name, your business, contact info, blog info, or promote your business in any manner. However, like other company reps in here, we encourage you to help others with your knowledge base and experience.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}