Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Builder Loan Options

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Builder Loan Options

Hi Everyone ,

Just wanted to share another product some maybe able to take advantage of . Franklin Mint FCU offers rebuilder loans, they don't advertise them on the website but you can call in and ask about them and can apply over the phone. The program has three phases as follows...phase 1 $300.00 loan for 6 months, phase 2 $500.00 for 9 months , phase 3 $700.00 for 9months . Bringing the total program length to 24 months, you don't have to go thru each phase and can stop whenerever you want. The APR depends on your score anything under a 610 gets you 18% , and from there your rates go down, but they recheck your score each time to see if you can get a better rate, only thing I didn't ask is are the pulls soft or hard ones.  And these aren't shared secured loans they are unsecured, and monthly payments are no more than about 55-59 if you decide to withdrawl the money .....wise use of this would be to get it, and not touch the funds and let if repay itself , over the 24 months your looking at adding in about 108 or less in interest (4.49/month) which is a lot cheaper than some of these fees I've seen attached to some of the suggested starter cards.

I know not all maybe able to take advantage but if you can't get anything else here is another option.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Builder Loan Options

Thanks for sharing
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Builder Loan Options

That's a nice program. Thanks for sharing!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.