Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Journey from BK7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Journey from BK7

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my expierence with bouncing back from BK7. Thanks to this forum I was able to get the best advice possible and learn so very much.

I filed for BK7 in Jan. 2014 and discharged Aprl 2014. My starting scores were EQ 571 TU 570 EX 550. I Didnt start buildng my credit back until this year around May. Jump to now I have several cards I have been approved for including Cap1 Quicksilver 1.3k, Cap1 Platiunum 1.5k (upgraded to QS this month) NFCU Cash Rewards 1k, NavCheck 15k, Barclay Apple Visa 2k, Walmart Card 1.4k, Sams Club 1k, JCP 800, Azn Store Card 800, HSN 750, QVC 700, and also a few SCT cards with small limits and stores I shop at. I have mainatied very good amount of UTL on all my cards with 0-25% nothing over. Most paid off within the same month. my Scores as of now are EQ 658 TU 646 EX 680. I just wanted to say thanks to everone on these forums for help and share my progress. Thanks My goal is to be in the 700's by Q1 of 2016 when my rehab on my SL are over. Only 2 payments left. I would love to have a AMEX card in the future and a great Airlines Card. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Helpmeraiseit
Valued Member

Re: Credit Journey from BK7

Congrats!!! What a great job! I hope you have continued success for 2016.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much. Support is the big key in this. Knowing you have a place you can go for constructive help and advice.

Message 3 of 4
Unfaithful
Contributor

Keep up the great work. You'll reach your goal sooner than you know it.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.