Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Success

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Credit One Success

Took the plunge and applied and got approved for $400CL!

It feels good to have something positive reporting on my credit instead of so much negative!

Im thankful they helped me in a time where i would understand if no one would take me in.

My rebuilding process starts today!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Success

Congrats! I was recently approved for a credit one card too, but wish I had not applied. I actually called in to cancel because my preapproval quoted me a $24.95 annual fee but when I got the card I was charged the full fee $75. Long story short they credit the $50 so I'll keep it for utilization for the year & cancel b4 the annual fee hits next year!
Message 2 of 5
Scupra
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you receive your card.  It said I was approved on the 13th but still pending application.

Message 4 of 5
empressj
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! I'm just starting the chapter 7 proceedings and Credit One Bank is on there. Please be very careful with them. They are shrewd, high interest rate and rude customer service. Best wishes to you all. 

Discharged Jan 2017
Rebuilding credit
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.