Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report Ch13

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Report Ch13

hey everyone, so my chapter 13 finally showed up on my credit report a few days ago. TU is 490 EQ is 485. When will my accounts start showing IIB? They are still showing open and I know once these accounts close and stop reporting as late my score will be able to improve? anyone have a timeline?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Report Ch13

I'm also still getting hit with late payments on a few of my accounts. I thought the automatic stay was supposed to stop this?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i thought the same thing. Im currently in a 13 myself....and  asked my attorney - he says that every month that i pay to the court they pay the creditors and after a while, not specified time, the score would improve. I don't believe it. i'm hopeful though. Good Luck.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was about 6-8 months in to my Ch13 that I was able to get most of the accounts reporting correctly.  I had Experian through my insurance and I would pull my 3 bureas reports each month, dispute, and repeat.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the input! I figured it was going to have to be a little bit before they started reporting correctly.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.