Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Reporting During BK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Reporting During BK

I pulled my credit report today and I noticed that a few accounts began to report again.  Our Chapter 11 case was closed in June (not discharged) and we are set to begin our 5 year repayment plan in August.  Most of the accounts are reporting 90 days past due and are from Bank of America who did not file a claim and therefore will not be receiving any payments.  Should the accounts be listed as IIBK or will that only happen once the case is actually discharged after we complete the payment plan?  Thanks for any help with this issue.  Also this is only reporting on our EX report.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Reporting During BK

Was this a business bankruptcy? Ch11 is almost exclusively used by businesses to reorganize debt.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No it was not a business.  It was an individual Chapter 11

Message 3 of 4
Scupra
Super Contributor

@ezdriver wrote:

Was this a business bankruptcy? Ch11 is almost exclusively used by businesses to reorganize debt.

I feel like Ch11 keeps popping up lately lol.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.