Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit not reporting/some reporting as deleted

tag
2Bfree
Regular Contributor

Credit not reporting/some reporting as deleted

BK7 12/06       D/C 3/07

I found acct open 2/05 $2366 paid never late closed 11/05, and it just now showing up on my EQ report 3/08 but did not show up on my 2/22/08 credit report.  What happen here?

Capital one acct showing on EX open 10/99 paid never late but not showing on EQ
Capital one acct showing on EX open 1/08 never late but not showing on EQ nor TU
What should I do about this?

Things Deleted within the last 4 mths from TU
13 items
Deleted from EX
7 items
Deleted from EQ
8 items
Some items have been deleted from TU and not the EQ or EX
I have a collection reporting on EQ and EX and I have spoken to the OC about the acct which is being reported by a collection agency. It deleted from TU but not the other two and I DV the collection agency Franklin Collectin in Jan and no response.  What should I do about this issue?
img src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/i
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: Credit not reporting/some reporting as deleted

which accounts that you listed do you want to report?  You might try to dispute first and then do a MOV after that (method of verification) to the CRA.  If these were paid off and closed prior to your  BK, then they should report as positive accounts, are they reporting that way? 
Message 2 of 3
2Bfree
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit not reporting/some reporting as deleted

I want the accounts that I have good standing prior to BK and after BK to report.  The two capital 1  as reporting positive on the file that they are reporting on it is they are not reporting on all 3 one of the Capital 1 is only reporting on EX and the New 08 Capital 1 is only showing on the TU. One was paid off and closed several years prior to the BK and the 08 acct was open 1 yr after the BK.  Some how I think that my file have getting purged and the Acct fpr 2300.00 that was paid off 05 prior to BK was lost in the shuffle.
img src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/i
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.