cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditor listed me with bankruptcy to credit agency Help...

tag
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Creditor listed me with bankruptcy to credit agency Help...

I think they're playing the game of keep setting court dates hoping that you won't show up for court and they can move to get a judgement against you.If you are at the hearing and they ask for a judgement against you the judge has to listen to your objection and defense. If you aren't in court the judge can rule no defense present and order it.

Did you mention in your objection that they served legal papers on a 13 year old, so the case should be dismissed? Hang in there, the court is going to get tired of these guy setting court dates and then delaying them.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

DaveInAZ, Thank you so much for keeping your good willingness to help me through this case, finally Yesterday after two two other apearances in court where my case was not called, it got called and they demanding site did not showed, so the judge passed the case, this mean they basically lost this case because they did not apear and they would have to serve me again which I doubt they do, it would be a waist of time for them, they will not win anyway they know it by now.

They did send me third court date hoping that I would not first, file a rejection and second not appear to the hearing, in that case they would have won the case. as soon as I send the rejection leter to them and file it at the clerk office they knew and Iwasn't given up and they just abandon the case.

Thanks you again DaveInAZ, you truelly help me stay on top of this matter.

Lcepeda

Message 22 of 23
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Horray! Congratulations on your sticking with it and winning!

Best wishes for the New Year.

- Dave

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.