Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debts included in BK fell off!!!

tag
sebonne1
Valued Member

Debts included in BK fell off!!!

Yay...so happy EX went up 28 points but TU and EQ are still reporting (7 years is up in November)   Boooo, myfico 3 bureau monitoring didn't let me know!  

Starting Score:9/2013 630
Current Score: 2/2015 myFICO scores: EQ 730 EX 734 TU 734
Goal Score: 760

:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Debts included in BK fell off!!!

How long ago was your bK, and how old were the debts that were IIB? Congrats! I defaulted on everything a year before I filed, so I still have 4 1/2 yrs before all my IIB falls offSmiley Sad I have 21 accounts that were IIB, and can't wait for those to be gone!!
Message 2 of 4
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

I wish my stuff would fall off early

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 3 of 4
sebonne1
Valued Member

@pizza1 wrote:
How long ago was your bK, and how old were the debts that were IIB? Congrats! I defaulted on everything a year before I filed, so I still have 4 1/2 yrs before all my IIB falls offSmiley Sad I have 21 accounts that were IIB, and can't wait for those to be gone!!

21 is a lot!  The most I had was 9 in IIB.  My BK was filed 12/07 and about 4 accounts had fallen off one by one during the last year, but I still have 5 left on the other two bureaus, which will be gone by November since I wasn't late with them before I filed.    I did not include my benz in the BK (against my attorney's advice) and had 120 days late until I paid it off in 3/08.  TU and EX deleted the auto loan account last month, but EQ (love them) kept it as an account that is now in good standing.

Starting Score:9/2013 630
Current Score: 2/2015 myFICO scores: EQ 730 EX 734 TU 734
Goal Score: 760

:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.