Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

Re: Deleted bankruptcy effect on Fico score

Ilecs:  I like your link better!  :smileywink:!  And why don't my smiley faces work????
Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

utah2009 wrote:
And why don't my smiley faces work????

They should work....now there have been times when my Emotions pop-up window is super slow and found that I can't select one if that window hasn't fully loaded. Glitch maybe?

virgoman

I have an average age of 20 something years I think  have to look at again.. no IIB of any kind.. all those dissapeared after 7 years.. I have a clean record and pay my bills ontime and have no lates. The only thing is most usage is on 4 cards.. and 2 of  the 4 them are at 80% usage and above but overall it's 22%

thank you to all of you folks out there for your replies. I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable about CR as I have worked very hard to get it where it is. :smileyhappy:

Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

Virgoman - that may explain it.  We've seen significant point drops when one card goes up - even if overall usage is low. 

Congratulations on all your good work! 

I've got to once again recommend the myfico score simulator which comes with your myfico score.  It's only $10-15 and, even when you've already learned a lot, it's amazing to see the significant score changes when cc balances are brought down.  It will put a smile on your face and provides concrete goals and - tadabing - you can visualize the score rewards.  Keeps you happy while you're working your way through it!

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
virgoman

Thank you for your Help!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}