Valued Member
softballgirl29

Did you know??

I have read many posts that Macy's was one of the BK friendly cards that was fairly easy to get after discharge so I applied today and was given the standard 7-10 day response.  I called the backdoor number and the representative told me that Macy's requires 4 years to pass after discharge before they will issue a credit card!!!! Wish I wouldn't have wasted that pull :smileysad:

BK7 Filed 5/14/12 BK7 Discharged 8/17/12
Latest EQ Fico - 631 Latest TU Fico - 632 Latest EXP FAKO - 651
In my wallet: Cap One CL $250, Cap One Rewards CL $2750, Credit One CL $800, NFCU CL $6000, HH Gregg CL $1500, Care Credit CL $800 Express CL $450, Victoria Secret CL $450, Kohl's CL $300. Cap One Auto Loan $25k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}