Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discharge questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discharge questions

Ok so I am coming out of ch13 last payment has been made, the accounts are at zero, credit educations done and domestic responsibility letter signed. My lawyers office says I should see a discharge letter anyday from now till November. She says it depends on things. (uhok) On the trustees sight, it lists cash on hand at 77.82 (the lowest ive ever seen that get) and all the debts are at zero. The only bill being continued is the mortgage on my ex husbands house. Realistic time frame? I work in reality please. Also I am planning to get an auto loan after my discharge, my lawyer highly recommended it because I need to rebuild, my scores are TU 590, Eq591 and EX is 578 (they are a reporting mess, but I have challenged everything listed so we will see. I anticipate a score raise.) I know when an auto lender pulls scores post BK it's different than if I walked in with no BK and these scores. How is it different? Why is it different? For years I was really dumb about finance matters, I am trying so hard to be smarter, so guidance is appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.