Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discharged 8/10!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discharged 8/10!

Finally discharged! Seemed like forever waiting for the day. Question is, what is the average time before it shows discharged on the credit report side of things?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discharged 8/10!

Congrats! Now starts the journey back to rebuilding. Good luck on the way!

Message 2 of 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Finally discharged! Seemed like forever waiting for the day. Question is, what is the average time before it shows discharged on the credit report side of things?

Congrats and welcome to the forums.  When I was discharged, I pulled my reports and they was updated to discharged.  It was about the same time of my discharge.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 4
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I recommend that you pull all of your credit reports about 30 days after discharge date and start the process of rebuilding by first verifying everything not reaffirmed in your bankruptcy is being reported correctly.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.