Discharge date:9/15/2014 Credit Scores Currently as of 9/24/2014
Experian 655
Eqifax:664
Transunion: 664 all lender pulled Oct. 2014

Message 12 of 14
Fordstacie
Established Member

Re: Discharged!!!!

@Approvedbyme I was discharged last month. I started cleaning up my credit reports while awaiting discharge. After discharge I waited long enough to get all the CR's reporting accurately, all accounts IIB and zero balances. I had to go ahead a get a car, I waited as long as I could. I was approved today for 25k 11% APR, which was lower than I expected fresh out of discharge ( I will refinance with my credit union in 6 months), I also open the credit builder loan last week, and finally after applying for a pre-approval I got from Capital One last month and we denied, I recon through their facebook, got a call from the EO (nice guy named Elliot), I was approved for a Quick Silver for $500! I think I'm doing pretty good so far. Now time to pay on time, garden for a while, and watch things grow!
Message 13 of 14
approvedbyme
Valued Member

Re: Discharged!!!!

That's pretty great progress. This forum is awesome and now I live by it! I was approved for a $28K auto loan, haven't accepted it yet. I just got a Grand Slam of a job as a Hospice Nurse, so I think I will wait until Nov-Dec to get that. My old Infiniti is still running but I definitely need a new car for traveling and these winters up here in IL are harsh! Any who, CONGRATS again...I'm gardening as well after this auto loan.

Filed Ch.7 6/3/2014 Meeting of Creditors 7/8/2014
Discharge date:9/15/2014 Credit Scores Currently as of 9/24/2014
Experian 655
Eqifax:664
Transunion: 664 all lender pulled Oct. 2014

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.