Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover and bankrupcy on file?

tag
Wizdog1
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover and bankrupcy on file?

Hi there again Scupra, was reading your questions on another old thread about discover and wanted to respond. I had no inquires in past 6 months, have never had a secured card. My visa has cl of 8k, always PIF and utilation about 5-10%.  Credit card and car loan from my credit union 3 years ago. Card had 0 bal and not included in bk, auto loan reaffirmed, mortgage not all though I tried my best, here in CA judge said no, Wells Fargo of course no longer reports but I wonder if Discover can tell I still have house by address and dates. That was one of there questions, own or rent. Like I said its a mystry, many people on here have more time and more credit and are denied. I can't wait to read you have Discover with 10k or higher limit!!!

Message 11 of 13
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Wizdog1 wrote:

Hi there again Scupra, was reading your questions on another old thread about discover and wanted to respond. I had no inquires in past 6 months, have never had a secured card. My visa has cl of 8k, always PIF and utilation about 5-10%.  Credit card and car loan from my credit union 3 years ago. Card had 0 bal and not included in bk, auto loan reaffirmed, mortgage not all though I tried my best, here in CA judge said no, Wells Fargo of course no longer reports but I wonder if Discover can tell I still have house by address and dates. That was one of there questions, own or rent. Like I said its a mystry, many people on here have more time and more credit and are denied. I can't wait to read you have Discover with 10k or higher limit!!!

Thanks! I could only dream of a Discover card with a $10k limit Smiley Very Happy I am starting to think that Discover doesn't like agressive rebuilds with existing high limits. That's my guess at least. Congrats again, you are doing great and will have some really nice trade lines soon. Happy holidays

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

well i fill you pain i have same problem i have BK 7 2008 and apply two and denel

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.