Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dishcharge Question.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dishcharge Question.

@Anonymous wrote:

I was finally discharged Monday! YAY!! I feel so relieved. now just waiting for my secured card and credit one card to post to my reports so I can get that score boost and buy a car Smiley Happy

I also live just outside of Atlanta. I was discharged on Monday 11/07/2016. I see you got approved for Credit one. What was your credit score right out of bk? Did you dispute and clean up your report yet? Was Capital one included in your bk? Just curious why you didnt go for that one 1st.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dishcharge Question.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was finally discharged Monday! YAY!! I feel so relieved. now just waiting for my secured card and credit one card to post to my reports so I can get that score boost and buy a car Smiley Happy

I also live just outside of Atlanta. I was discharged on Monday 11/07/2016. I see you got approved for Credit one. What was your credit score right out of bk? Did you dispute and clean up your report yet? Was Capital one included in your bk? Just curious why you didnt go for that one 1st.

We are bankruptcy twins...My scores are 544 EQ 547 TU and 541 EX as of 11/7/16 discharge date per myfico. I had not found these forums yet and I opened a capital one secured (200$ deposit $351SL) after my 341 meeting and began cleaning up my reports in August. I did the prequal on a whim in September and got the credit one (300$ SL). I dont have a car and need one desperately so I started early. I saw the ch 7 to 700 thread after I opened those cards. I plan to follow the plan as closely as I can with having to buy a new vehicle. I only burned New York and Co (comenity) and a synchrony furniture card in bankruptcy. I didnt have any other cards. When i prequal for Cap One they never have offers for me so I am going to wait until these post and I purchase my vehicle before apping for another card. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.