nicki527

Dismissed bankruptcy and auto loan

I am in a difficult situation.  I converted from a Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7 on 06/20/12.  The US Trustee filed a Motion of Abuse and stated that I didn't pass the Means Test.  My attorney's office attempted to fix their objectons, however there is now a Motion to Dismiss.  Basically, they are stating that I should be in a Chapter 13.  I need an auto as mine is on it's last legs.  In Michigan Eastern district you can only have 1 auto in your name.  I have 3 auto's in my name and 3 adults in my home including myselt.  None of the vehicles are in good shape.  One is completely paid for, one will be paid off within a month and mine or the one I drive is behind several thousand dollars and I intended to give this one up and obtain another car.  I travel for work so there's no possibility that I could get a ride.  How hard is it to get an auto loan immediately after a Bankruptcy Dismissal.  I could allow my attorney to put me back in my Chapter 13 or let the Chapter 7 dismiss and refile a Chapter 13.  I'm looking for the best option as there is no way I can take my mom's car when I'm out of town or my fiance's so he couldn't work. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}