cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does N/A = 0 on IIB accounts in balance field?

tag
markhs777
Regular Contributor

Does N/A = 0 on IIB accounts in balance field?

On EQ my Bk has wrong filing date and case number so I disputed as not mine which it isn't. It was verified along with messing with my IIB accounts. Two were reported as charged off with a balance and past due which were entirely deleted after disputing with the OCs. Two are now reporting the status and balance as N/A.. EQ does' not list them as negative. The rest are reporting correctly but the balance shows N/A instead of 0. Does that affect the scoring models? Thx

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does N/A = 0 on IIB accounts in balance field?

Mark, 

1. When EQ verified the BK, did it begin appearing with the corrected information..or was it "verified" with incorrect informaton? 

2. The N/A (in my experience) is the equivalent of a 0 balance for IIB accts. 

3. Are you saying you had two accounts deleted by the OC, but they were added back (perhabs by EQ) shortly after when you verified your BK? 

If I'm not mistaken, I think that them re-adding something that was deleted is a no-no, but I've never had personal experience with that situation. 

...hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3
markhs777
Regular Contributor

Re: Does N/A = 0 on IIB accounts in balance field?

1) Filing date was wrong, was verified with a different wrong filing date

2) GOOD TO KNOW

3) I disputed both with EQ and the OC's, never should have disputed with EQ. The OC's responded the next day after I faxed a copy of the report short showing C0's instead of IIB's which they know is a violation. 24 hours they were gone from the EQ report which I believe The EQ software had to remove when report correctly. After the EQ dispute came back they once again report as CO's. I contacted the EO's of both bank's and stated they are not happy either and will correct. 

thx for the reply.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.