cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Us bank Arizona use EWS? And vantage west?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Us bank Arizona use EWS? And vantage west?

So since I have filed for bankruptcy and am awaiting discharge... I dealt with chexsystrms and am awaiting confirmation of clearing of my report. My question is this.... Does US bank report to EWS? I know they reported to chex but vantage west denied me based on chex... I don't want to clear up my chex only to find out vantage denies me for EWS. Anyone in the Tucson/phx area who knows would be great!!!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: Does Us bank Arizona use EWS? And vantage west?

Oddly there is a couple of us from AZ! I don't know the answer to your question but wanted to say hello!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there Smiley Happynice to meet you. Dunno if you are from Tucson but the way the sky looks like right now I think it's finally gonna rain!
Message 3 of 10
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Howdy! I'm over in Cochise County. I've never done biz with US Bank or any of the Tucson CUs so I can't answer your question, can only offer my experience. I opened a savings account with Southeastern Arizona FCU (Douglas & Benson branches) last Nov and they used Chex, and I opened a checking with Chase last March (for a  $300 signup bonus) and they must have used EWS, as I requested my Chex free annual report recently and the only thing it shows is the inquiry from SEAFCU. (I was very nervous opening the Chase account as they were my largest CC creditor in my 2010 BK7, but apparently nothing came up with EWS)

Message 4 of 10
starry1
Valued Contributor

You can clear your EWS the same way you cleared up Chex, send them a copy of your BK discharge and they have to remove anything that is on it.  After that yu can open an account pretty much anywhere.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I heard that when people try. EWS is completely rude and tells them off. Stating they are not required at all to remove anything. That is why im worried
Message 6 of 10
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

I opened a USBANK checking account and savings with no issues. I had 2 chexsystem entries.

Starting Score: 433
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im not attempting to open an account with USbank. I have 1 "ACCOUNT ABUSE" from them on my chexsystems report, was wondering if they reported to EWS or if clearing my Chex up would be all i needed. (so i can apply at Vantage West)

Message 8 of 10
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Im not attempting to open an account with USbank. I have 1 "ACCOUNT ABUSE" from them on my chexsystems report, was wondering if they reported to EWS or if clearing my Chex up would be all i needed. (so i can apply at Vantage West)

I beleive banks/CUs use/report one or the other, not both. But why don't you request a free copy of your EWS report and see what's on it?

http://www.earlywarning.com/consumer-information.html

Message 9 of 10
starry1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I heard that when people try. EWS is completely rude and tells them off. Stating they are not required at all to remove anything. That is why im worried
They were nasty and rude. I didn't care. They still have to do it even if they try to tell you they don't. Just demand their fax number so you can send in your BK discharge.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.