Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX is excluding a credit line

tag
startingout
Established Member

EX is excluding a credit line

After several months of trying to get EX to report a mortgage, they said it will never be reported again because it was listed in financial information in the CH13 filing. However, it wasn't included among debts to be discharged, and the loan payments were always paid directly to the lender, not the Trustee.  EX cites CFPB rules to protect consumers for their decision.  The mortgage is being reported by TU and EQ.      

I'd like suggestions on anything more I can do to get EX to include it.  I'm assuming that including it will boost my score after the bankruptcy is deleted.  

Current EQ799 TU781 EX668/not deleted
Post CH13 Discharge EQ680, TU646, EX661
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EX is excluding a credit line

startingout wrote:

After several months of trying to get EX to report a mortgage, they said it will never be reported again because it was listed in financial information in the CH13 filing. However, it wasn't included among debts to be discharged, and the loan payments were always paid directly to the lender, not the Trustee.  EX cites CFPB rules to protect consumers for their decision.  The mortgage is being reported by TU and EQ.      

I'd like suggestions on anything more I can do to get EX to include it.  I'm assuming that including it will boost my score after the bankruptcy is deleted.  

Can you show them documents from your attorney that proves it wasn't included? Otherwise, you deserve the credit to have it reported. I would get legal advice and move forward with it if it benefits you to do so.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.