Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Deletion of BK 13!

tag
ttleigh
Regular Contributor

Early Deletion of BK 13!

My ch 13 was due to come off in April of 2016. I read on here about some people having luck getting it deleted early. I figure what the heck and online requested it to be deleted from my transunion (had to do a dispute but in the comments I noted that it was close to date to come off and asked could it be removed early so no dishonesty)
So transunion deleted it and all accounts that were included negatively by the bankruptcy! So excited to see an updated credit score with no negatives left (other than high inquiries)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

Re: Early Deletion of BK 13!

Congrats, good for you! Smiley Wink I have stuff due to come off in Jul 2016 so I'm waiting for January to get here!!!

@ttleigh wrote:
My ch 13 was due to come off in April of 2016. I read on here about some people having luck getting it deleted early. I figure what the heck and online requested it to be deleted from my transunion (had to do a dispute but in the comments I noted that it was close to date to come off and asked could it be removed early so no dishonesty)
So transunion deleted it and all accounts that were included negatively by the bankruptcy! So excited to see an updated credit score with no negatives left (other than high inquiries)

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Nov 2021-- 817-- 817-- 809
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 2 of 4
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Thanks for the information.  Mine is due to come off in Aug. 2016.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the notes section did you use any of these words...Date of First Delinquency (DOFD), Early Exclusion (EE) or Early Deletion?

I ask because I'm calling TU first this Monday and if that doesn't go well then filing an EE online dispute request with TU for a May-2016 baddie that's 6 months out that's set to fall off like your 6-month-old baddie.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.